You should be a patron and thus:
– Contribute to our visibility in professional venues and festivals
– Encourage our actors, director and author who love what they do and would like to make a living as artists
– Support our ethical effort to promote diversity and offer remuneration in line with professional standards
– As a non-profit organization, we provide a cultural service to the community: you have the opportunity to work with us in promoting new artists and performing arts
What are the benefits to patrons?
– Have privileged access to actors, director and author (‘aperitif’ meetups, videos, online chats)
– Attend some of our workshops (character, improvisation, etc.)
– Get ticket privilege for shows and events
– Meet with actors, director and author after shows
How to be a patron?
You only need to make a financial contribution – depending on your budget and your motivation to support us punctually or regularly – to be recognized as a patron.
Private patronage is prestigious, without patrons arts could not have thrived. The purpose to which you are contributing will last over time, so take the leap and make a meaningful move now.
The Wandé Foundation, which collects your donations*, supports our organization and all multidisciplinary theater artists.
* Please note that you will receive a receipt for tax purposes.
Sipo Matador Theatre team